General Community Information
The clubhouse is open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
1 car garage- 2 cars, one in the garage the other in the driveway
2 car garage-4 cars, 2 in the garage and the other two in the driveway
8998 Monaco Blvd
Kissimmee, FL 34747
Please click the link below for more information from Mattamy Homes:
Internet & Cable
You can contact Spectrum to activate your part of the bulk account:
Spectrum is providing (2) Cable Boxes per home. Of the two boxes one will be a DVR. They are also providing (1) modem for the WI-FI. Should an Owner wish to have more equipment installed in their home (above what is being provided by the Solara Bulk Contract) they will have to pay for that equipment separately.
Master Water (Reclaim)
Please adhere to the following guidelines provided by Ideal Refuse Valet Taxi :
You, the resident are allowed to place your trash container outside your front door for trash pickup, on the days/times referenced below. Ideal Refuse Valet Taxi reserves the right not to pick up non-trash bags/grocery bags. Please use a standard 13 gal. trash bag only. Guidelines of Service may change at any time. Residents will be updated of changes to services via community signage and door notices. Property Management may communicate changes in additional ways.
QUALITY CONTROL PROCEDURES
MISSED PICKUP / SERVICE INTERRUPTION
If you, the resident, miss doorstep trash pickup, you MUST take your trash to the onsite dumpster/compactor or you MUST bring your trash back inside your apartment, until the next scheduled pickup day/time. NO TRASH IS TO BE LEFT OUT, AFTER-SERVICE DAYS/TIMES, EVEN IF YOU MISS TRASH PICKUP.
REPORTING A MISSED PICKUP/SERVICE CONCERN
Before reporting a missed unit, please be sure you have placed your trash out on the appropriate day, and by the appropriate time. Also, make sure all of your items placed outside for pickup, meet the Trash Pickup Guidelines bagged/tied trash, flattened boxes, etc.).
• To report a missed unit, call Ideal Refuse-Valet Taxi,
Curtis Agius @ 863-602-1861 or 863-709-0988
Melrose Management @ 407-225-4181.
PLEASE NOTE: Ideal Refuse- Trash Taxi PHOTOGRAPHS ALL TRASH PICKUP ACTIVITIES OF ALL UNITS AND BUILDINGS ONSITE.
- Vendors are allowed in the community between the hours of 6am – 6pm, 7 days a week.
- Owners or their PRC must contact front gate at SolaraGate@MelroseManagement.com to add, update or remove vendors.
- Vendors must register their vehicle(s) license plate number with gate personnel:
- Must provide proof of service contract and/or work order with owner in order to be registered
- Can be completed by filling out Vehicle Registration Form
- Vendors are not allowed to use community’s facilities at any time or to be parked at or on any amenity property.
- Trash compactor is not to be used to dispose of vendor refuse (empty pool chemical containers, cleaning supplies and agents, etc.)
- All vendors must clean up after themselves and remove any large trash items that do not fit in trash bench.
- Please note: homeowners will need to secure their own pool cleaning and residential cleaning vendors.