May 2020 Update: At this time, the information below is still in effect. We continue to re-evaluate as the COVID-19 crisis evolves.
As you and your families prepare for the threat of COVID-19 in local communities, we want to keep you informed of what The Melrose Management Partnership and your management teams are doing to prepare. In partnership with your Board of Directors, we are closely monitoring the latest guidelines provided by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization.
As the management company for your Community Association, we are taking the following steps:
1. We are cancelling all community events, group activities and meetings until April 1, 2020 and will be reevaluating at that time.
2. As of Wednesday, March 18, The Melrose Management Partnership’s offices in Orlando, Palm Harbor, and Alva will be closed for in-person/walk-in visits from our homeowners until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience. We are taking this step for the safety of our team members and for the homeowners who visit our offices daily to conduct Association business.
3. Drop boxes for in-person assessment payments are available outside the doors of our Orlando and Palm Harbor offices. Your check or money order—made payable to your Association—may be placed in these drop boxes. Please include your account number and your full property address on your check or money order. We do not accept cash payments. As a reminder, online payment options are available at www.melrosemanagement.com by clicking on the Pay Dues link in the top menu bar.
4. Your management and accounting teams are still available to help you with your account questions by phone at 407.228.4181 and by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
5. Communities with on-site management teams: please check with your local, on-site manager about the operations for your community office and your community amenities.
We are following the latest guidelines closely and will provide updates as they are available. Thank you in advance for your cooperation and understanding during this time. We hope that you and your families stay safe and healthy.
The Melrose Management Partnership